Promote A Giveaway
Creating a product giveaway involves more than just picking a winner. Successful giveaways don’t happen by accident. The purpose of running a giveaway includes creating brand awareness, generating engagement, and increasing sales.
Check out these tips and an example of a successful product giveaway!
Here is an example of a recent giveaway with @agingnaturallyjodylyn that got a great response! With over 5K subscribers on Youtube Joydlynns loyal fans loved her authentic review of the NIRA Precision Laser and how she has seen significant results.
She posted a video explaining the NIRA Precision Laser, and its benefits, which intrigued her followers to purchase their very OWN Nira.
For a successful giveaway include the following:
An Instagram Reel, Youtube video, TikTok video using the NIRA Precision Laser, and follow-up stories demonstrating using your NIRA Precision Laser, its benefits, and even explaining how it has helped improve her life!
For best results, use a photo/video of you using the laser & explaining its benefits, your experience with NIRA, and before and after photos.
Step 1: Instagram Reel, Youtube, TikTok video
- Introduce the NIRA Precision Laser (the first & only painless at-home laser proven to reduce wrinkles)
- Explain why you decided to try NIRA / your skin concerns
- Demonstrate how to use NIRA while discussing a few
benefits (builds collagen, 2 mins/day)
- Provide a unique code to purchase
Step 2: Follow up Instagram Stories
- Check-in during your daily NIRA treatment!
- Explain the benefits and how NIRA works while using the device
- Ex. ”NIRA only takes 2 minutes a day, it’s the quickest
and easiest way to reduce wrinkles at home. It builds collagen without any pain or redness and for a fraction of the price of in-office treatments”
- Use NIRA Hyaluronic Acid Serum after treatment
- Invite viewers to use your code to purchase for a discount & mention a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Note: These Instagram stories should include 1-3 following up to the giveaway winner being announced, you don’t want your audience to forget that your running a giveaway/ what they can win!
Step 3: Create a clear set of official rules
- A giveaway post should include all the important information such as the requirements and how to enter.
- In addition, include a short description of the benefits, and details on how to enter the giveaway along with the end date.
- Like the post, Follow @nira_skin on Instagram, and tag three friends in the comments. You can copy/paste this to your caption:
- 🎉 Nira Precision Bundle GIVEAWAY! 🎉 Bring the med spa home with NIRA Precision Laser, the first & only painless at-home laser proven to reduce wrinkles!
- This professional-grade technology builds natural collagen for a fraction of the price of in-office treatments.
- ➡ Enter for a chance to win a NIRA Skincare Laser Bundle!
1. Like this post
2. Follow (your account) & @nira_skin on Instagram
3. Tag 3 friends in the comments below ↓
Giveaway closes ("x" day) at 11:59 PM EST, and the lucky winner will get an IG DM from NIRA!
Good Luck! 💕
(This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok)
#nira #niraskin #giveaway #giftaway #esthetician #skincare #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #antiaging #antiageing #antiwrinkle #finelinesandwrinkles #over40
Step 4: Choose A Winner
If using Gleam for your giveaway, they will choose a random winner for you! However, if choosing a winner manually, be sure to count all the entries and give each participant a fair chance!
Follow Up With Those Who Didn't Win
Be sure to follow up with those who didn't win and remind them to use your unique affiliate discount code.
If they're still interested, they can still get 10% OFF their purchase!
EXPERT TIP: If posting a giveaway in your blog, use Gleam.com to host the giveaway right on your website!
How To Embed Gleam On Your Blog
In order to use our apps you will need to add a site to your account. You should have already added a site during signup which will be your default.
Log into gleam
Creating a competition - Click on the New Competition button on the top right
Once you start a new competition you are taken to setup page, this is one of three tabs where you will configure your campaign:
Add competition name, start/end date, timezone, Hide x ways to enter, hide total entry count
Add User Details With Gleam
It’s important to know basic details about the users entering the giveaway. You can add multiples entries log in
How to enter: Add a way to enter. For your blog, add the blog option and you can choose from the following: Comment on Blog Post, Write a Blog Post, Subscribe to RSS Feed