- 93% of users in our clinical study achieved results that met or exceeded their expectations.
- 87% of users in our clinical study found NIRA enjoyable to use.
- The NIRA laser devices are FDA-Cleared and clinically proven to reduce periorbital wrinkles (wrinkles around the eyes). Customers have reported seeing results in other areas and for other skin conditions. We plan to clinically prove out some of these additional skin benefits in future clinical studies.
- Clinical-grade devices are defined as devices that provide equal or better results to a comparable in-office treatment. NIRA provides clinical-grade wrinkle reduction as our clinical study before/after results as scored by 3 independent dermatologists and medical professionals showed comparable results to professional laser systems. NIRA's laser technology achieves these results by spreading the energy over daily treatments over the course of a month, whereas professional in-office laser treatments typically treat with all the energy in one visit per month. Over time, the NIRA lasers put in more energy than most professional treatments do in a single visit and is able to generate equal or more skin wrinkle reduction.
- NIRA laser devices deliver 300x the power during treatment of competing LED technology and LLLT (low level light therapy) devices for a given treatment area.
- Though not common, NIRA lasers may cause some temporary redness immediately after use but that should fade within a few minutes. A small portion of users may also experience temporary mild discomfort. Side effects that may appear include: skin warmth, redness and discomfort. Less frequent side effects that may appear include: dryness, roughness, tanned appearance to the skin, swelling, flaking, itching, crusting, bruising, pimple-like rash, irritated skin, blistering, scarring, infection, and skin color changes where your skin may become darker or lighter in color.
- No unanticipated or severe adverse events were reported by users in our clinical study. Adverse events reported included skin warmth and temporary discomfort, dryness, and temporary skin color changes where skin became darker in color.
- An improvement of at least one score was seen in 69% of subjects on overall facial wrinkles assessment. 68% of users who achieved wrinkle reduction of 1 full scale unit maintained some wrinkle improvement for at least 3 months after users stopped using NIRA.
Your cart is currently empty.